Constantly logging then stops working
i've been experiencing several issues with the bot at black chins.

1. It keeps hopping worlds till it finds a completely empty one, regardless of the people are hunters or not. 
2. It will hop about 15-20 times before teleporting to edge, and then tping back and forth till it runs out of charges and will then run to the spot from edge. (i didnt have the patience to see what it does next) 
3. does not take new glories nor games necks from bank.
4. only takes doses of stamina that are less than (4) also will not always drink potions, especially when it decides to walk from edge. 

Note; all tabs have been cleared so it will only open the tab with; glories, games necks, boxes and pots.
Hey! Could you please join our Discord so I can watch this in real time to analyze the situation? Thank you!!
OSRS Script Factory
(11-06-2021, 12:53 PM)Project Wrote: Hey! Could you please join our Discord so I can watch this in real time to analyze the situation? Thank you!!

Well actually i just received a 2 day ban, i guess we can talk when its over.
additionally, whilst attempting to do falconry, will for whatever reason try and run to a bank and deposit all items and jam there. regardless of the settings everything has been tried

[INFO][Bot #1][11/10 10:01:00 PM]: [BankTask]: Withdrawing items...
[INFO][Bot #1][11/10 10:01:00 PM]: [BankTask]: Finished attempting to withdraw items!
[INFO][Bot #1][11/10 10:01:01 PM]: [BankTask]: --- BankTask activated ---
[INFO][Bot #1][11/10 10:01:01 PM]: [BankTask]: 2
[INFO][Bot #1][11/10 10:01:01 PM]: [BankTask]: Withdrawing items...
[INFO][Bot #1][11/10 10:01:01 PM]: [BankTask]: Finished attempting to withdraw items!
[INFO][Bot #1][11/10 10:01:01 PM]: Terminating script Project AIO Hunter...
That means you don’t have the required items when it is reporting number 2. Do you have more than 5k GP in your inventory also?
OSRS Script Factory