AltChat
AltChat

"AltChat is designed to provide end-users with a seamless conversation that bridges the gap between chatbot and human interactions." - https://altchat.app/ 

Personally, I've experienced a noticeable decrease in bans when using a chatbot while botting. Not only does it (1) add another form of human characteristics to your bot, but it also (2) adds more randomness to your play style, as well as (3) helps defer other players from reporting your accounts. Player-reported accounts are said to have a higher ban rate. This is taken directly from RuneScape's Safety Centre: "Although we do not send out confirmation messages or updates, rest assured that all successfully completed in-game reports are processed and reviewed within 24 hours of being submitted." So by increasing the longevity of your accounts, you will directly increase your profits, if gold farming, and levels, if skilling. 

AltChat has been added to all of my main scripts as a unique form of anti-ban, with other mainstream scripters adding it as well. It has real conversations that surpass all previous chatbots used in the past for a fraction of the price. 

To gain access to AltChat, simply register on their website, select your plan, and you’re done. You’ll be given access to an API key, as well as statistics as to how many times your bot has engaged in a conversation. Registration is free and may be found on their website. https://altchat.app/ 

Adding AltChat to any of my scripts is a breeze! Simply input your email address and given API Key from AltChat into one of my supported script's GUI and you're done! It's that easy!

Please let me know if you have any questions, and I will be more than happy to assist you! (If you are having technical issues, please contact AltChat directly, not me). 

P.S: I will no longer be supporting Cleverbot in my scripts.
OSRS Script Factory
The following 4 users Like Project's post:
  • Ben, nifty19, Sheep, ThEShAdOw